A COVID–19 safety compliant space, filled with charm and character, offering two heavily sound–insulated TV studios and one daylight / gallery studio that is used to broadcast live streams from either studio.
Located within an old forge building, in a beautiful, quiet leafy area of Hackney Wick, on the side of the canal, just down from Old Ford Lock, near the London Stadium & Westfield, Stratford.
Both TV studios are situated on the ground floor and are soundproofed between them.
Perfect for interviews, green screen pick–ups, visual FX, pieces to camera, multi–contributor set-ups and for hosting live virtual events.
L–Shaped exposed red brick wall backdrop.
L–Shaped painted white brick backdrop with LED lit faux window.
Can also be dressed with black / white drapes with an optional black / white floor.
U–Shaped Green – or White Screen Infinity Curve
Pre–lit fill of 6 x Kino Flo 4ft Double Select Systems – daylight or tungsten
Mounted on an overhead lighting grid.
Located on the first floor with masses of natural light provided by the glass skylight ceiling windows.
Suitable for photographic bookings and also a gallery for live streaming from either ground floor studio.
• Full sized kitchen with fridge, cooker, microwave, kettles, coffee machine, glasses, cutlery and tableware.
• Adjoining natural light airy breakout / green room holding area for talent / contributors with sofas.
• 1 production desk within communal areas.
• Separate make–up / dressing rooms with dressing table, clothes rail, iron, board, steamers.
• Shower Room and separate toilets.
• Garden area overlooking the canal for relaxing with a coffee or lunch or chilling after a hard days shoot.
• On–site parking within a secure gated development.
We believe in inclusive pricing and no hidden extras!
In addition to the studio itself, included in the hire:
• Complimentary teas, coffees, hot drinks.
• Soft drinks + water from your drinks fridge.
• WiFi + wired broadband connections.
• All electricity for lighting up to + including 1KW.
• Up to 30 pages printing + copying.
We are a short walk away from Hackney Wick station and for talent who wish to get the tube to Stratford there are taxi ranks outside the station, just a 5 min cab ride away.
Studio 1 –792 sqft | 73 sqm
33' x 24' x 11' (10 x 7.3 x 3.4m)
Studio 2 – 988 sqft |91 sqm
39.5' (w) x 25' (d) x 11' (h) (7.6 x 12 x 3.4m)
Infinity U–Curve Stage – 361 sqft | 33.5 sqm
22' (w) x 16' 4" (d) x 10' (h) (6.7m x 5m x 3m)
500 — 1000 sq ft
Up to 20 people
- Acoustic Treatment
- Brick Wall
- Chill Area
- Concrete Floor
- Desk Rental
- Disabled Access
- Dry Hire
- Editing Facilities
- Equipment Hire
- Film Studio
- Food Shoots
- Good for Recording
- Green Room
- Green Screen
- Green Screen Cyc
- Ground Floor
- Hair | Makeup Area
- High Ceiling
- Lighting Grid
- Location Space
- Motion Control
- Multiple Spaces
- Music Videos
- Near Station
- Period Features
- Pet Friendly
- Polyboards + Stands
- Rehearsal Space
- Set or Set Build
- Table Top Shoots
- Weekend Hire
- White Floors
- White Walls
- Wired Internet
The Forge - Iron Works
58 Dace Road
Hackney Wick London
FINDING Multichannel Studios
51.5373424 | -0.021924899999930858